Passive House

For a building to be considered a Passive House, it must meet the following criteria…

Ask an Architect

Get a one hour consultation with me when you donate £40 to the Friends of the Cancer Centre in partnership with the Jill Todd Trust..

How do I use an architect FAQ’s

Insights into successful project outcomes.

Working with an Architect for your home

‘Working with an Architect for your home: If your thinking about building, an architect is the best investment you can make’

Architects Registration Board (ARB)

The body set up by Parliament as the independent UK regulator of architects. Anyone who is involved in designing and constructing buildings, and describes themselves as an architect, must be registered with ARB. ARB can take action if someone wrongly calls themselves an architect.

Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)

The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) is a professional body for architects primarily in the United Kingdom, but also internationally, founded for the advancement of architecture

The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland (RIAI)

The Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland supports and regulates the architectural profession and promotes the value that architecture brings to society for everyone’s benefit.

Planning Northern Ireland

Responsible for land use and development in Northern Ireland. Information on the agency, services, controls, and plans.

Building Control Northern Ireland

Your local Building Control Department is there to offer you professional help and impartial advice on your project and to answer any queries you may have on regulatory issues.